This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Sunday, December 28

I'm starting fresh and abandoning what was mine long ago (an old blog). I suppose that as I grow in age I also grow in wisdom, but, if this is so- why is everything still so crazy? I've been learning so much about myself lately and sometimes it scares me. I wonder why it's hard for me to let go and trust people; then again I don't really wonder because I know the answer. This will be a learning blog. Each day I learn something new about me and the people I love and I want to record those revelations. Today I learned that even though I say I'm fine and that I'm not hurting, it really does take time to mend a broken heart. I'm so lucky that I have someone who will put up with me during that time.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home