This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Saturday, August 21

What a special day...
Today my mom is getting married. It is a special day for her, and for me. With her becoming a married woman and me getting out of a serious relationship we have bonded. There are always those rocky year in which a daughter and mother do not see eye to eye and that has finally ended for us. Although I have always loved and respected my mom, the past few years I have felt like we just haven't connected. I see the fact that we are able to bond and be close as a sign of my coming of age. I am now wiser and maturer and my gift for being these is the new found relationship with my mother. I have grown both inside and out and she has noticed.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home