This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Tuesday, December 30

The snow today was so relaxing and peaceful. Such a blessing it is; I like white winters. Today I had to go buy some delicate leather cleaner and the only place I knew to get it from was Naturalizer, my old work. I really didn't want to go in there because me and the assistant manager are not on the greatest terms. Anyways, I ended up going in there and saw my manager and we chatted a little. It's hard because I quit that store right when they were sort of short staffed. But, due to camp and the fact that I hated the atmosphere I couldn't stay there. I was nervous about how Jenn, my manager, would act towards me and whether or not she would be bitter. I told her that I was in to buy the leather cleaner and she ended up giving it to me for FREE and offering me a job (I refused in case you are wondering)! I was amazed! I realize that you do get rewarded for good work. I didn't know that she appreciated me that much. I suppose that good things do happen to good people and I hope that in that situation I would do the same thing she did.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home