This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Tuesday, August 31

Another UN-Lonely Day

Lots of things in my life are now up in the air. I have lost a sense of independence- one I hope to regain soon. Everyone is worried about me but I will be okay. I promise. I am strong and stubborn. I know that what happened to me is horrible but I look at it as an opportunity to understand other people and help them. I want to volunteer with Burn Camps and Children's Burn Victim Support Groups. If you have any information or know of any web sites I can look at or anyone I can talk to please leave a comment and let me know.

Really don't worry- This may have been the most physical pain I've experienced but I have endured much more emotionally. I'm a survivor.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home