This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Saturday, December 4

"You make me wanna LA LA"

Passion. To want someone so badly, every minute of the day. Now that's love. I don't mean want them in just a sexual sense. You want them in everyway- body, mind and soul. You miss when you are not with them and you count the minutes when until you meet again. It's not that you can't live without them, it's just that you'd rather not have to. And they feel the exact same about you.

I'm not ready for love. Not at all.

I think that it is easy to fall into superficial love but real love you have to be ready for. You have to want to give up that much time to someone else. You need to want to be taken care of and have someone watch out for you all the time. You have to want to be loved.

"In the kitchen, on the floor"

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home