This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Monday, September 6

One more day..

Tomorrow school starts up again. I'm actually looking forward to it. It will be a nice change of pace and a time when for me to finish one chapter of my life. When I reflect on my years as a highschool student I realize that I have learned so much. I have learned a lot in the classroom but so much more out of it. I have learned how to be a good friend, daughter, girlfriend, soon-to-be-woman, role model, coach, mentor, mentee, tutor, student, employee and person. I've learned how to interact with others and I have really started to discover who I am. I look forward to hitting the books once again and learning more intellectually. But, most of all I look forward to the personal growth that is still yet to come.

"..... i am still learning" -Michelangelo

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home