This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Tuesday, December 7

Now to explain my previous post:

Yesterday I had an interview at Langley Fire Hall # 6 for their 3 month trainee course. I got the job. So for January, February, and March every Tuesday night I will be practicing at Hall # 7. I'm excited.

1 Say What?!:

  • At 8:52 p.m., Blogger James said…

    Yay comments! I'm almost done now (the first paper that is), an hour later than I wanted to be done. I found a like to some band somewhere and I'm listening to one of their songs off their site right now . . . it's so terrible, the guy can't sing. It hurts to listen to. Here's the link.

    http://suburbiamusic.org/Suburbia%20-%20Goodnight%20(acoustic%20demo).wav

    Because I Know You Want To. Why Am I Capitalizing My Words?

    One Million People . . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home