This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Wednesday, December 29

Random Updates Of My So-Called Life:
  • My step-brother got married on the 27th.
  • He and I have become a lot closer.
  • I have only 1 month left of school.
  • I got a job.
  • I'm going to Silverstar tomorrow for until Sunday.
  • From the 2nd-7th I get to live at my step-brothers and dogsit while they are away on honeymoon.
  • My Christmas went well.
  • On the last week I've seen both Meet The Fockers and The Avaitor (before this I can't remember when I was last at the theaters) and I recommend them both.

Thanks for caring about me enough to read. I hope you know I love you to pieces.


0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home