This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Tuesday, January 4

House sitting is fun but hectic. All of a sudden I have a lot more responsibility and as everyone could tell by my lack of sleep and energy today- maybe I need to discipline myself more when it comes to using that responsibility. I like living on my own though- no one to answer to or have to make conversation with. I could get very used to this.

1 Say What?!:

  • At 11:06 p.m., Blogger James said…

    I've housesit on numerous occasions, for my neighbors, my cousins, my aunts and my uncles, usually two or three weeks at a time. It's usually a refreshing couple weeks. My family at home just dampens my mood and when I'm at home I hate them. It's only when I leave for a bit do I realize how much I do care for them and when I get back I try to appreciate them more. Which usually lasts up to a good half hour before I'm clawing to get away again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home