This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Thursday, May 5

These past few days have been really great. It feels like instead of being blah everything is exciting. Since Tuesday I have met really influential women and have decided to join the Soroptimist society, things for the assembly are all falling into place, I've changed jobs to one that is far more interesting and suited to me (plus i make more money and have more hours). Yay. But I'm way to busy to write a long entry today.


If you haven't heard the song Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd, I suggest it.

1 Say What?!:

  • At 10:00 p.m., Blogger M. Martin said…

    Lynyrd Skynyrd Rocks!

    you joined the Soroptimist society? i have to admit thay i had to google it to find out what it was...but now that i know...

    YOU ROCK EVEN MORE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home