This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Wednesday, March 17

I forgot to say this earlier: HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!

After reading Taryn's (She Dances For Him) blog today I was forced to think.

"so i ask what would come of this world if men didn't exist?

i will tell you what...........there would be a lot of fat, happy women dancing around
bra-less :)

think about it "


My first reaction to this is that without men there wouldn't be women and vice versa. Now that I think I about it I wonder about what it would be like if men weren't around. Day after day I see women making choices- dieting, revealing clothing, push up bras, botox (sp?), etc- to attract men. I've seen many girls cry about not having a man in their lives and I've seen them worry about whether or not there is something wrong with them. It's true that most women do feel pressure when guys are entered into the equation. I had to laugh- bras are uncomfortable. Remember- can't live with them but can't live without them (literally).

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home