This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Monday, May 17

I get a car......Free plus a years worth of insurance. Sounds great right? Well it's bitter sweet and causing me more stress than I would like. I suppose that the means are worth the end result..... More than I have had in awhile. It's funny the though processes some people go though. Like if you are going to pay for something anyways what does it matter if I someone else pays for 2 months of it? It's not costing you a thing and it makes sense. Oh well. I will never understand so people and I don't plan to. I just plan to get through life to the point where I don't have to deal with them. Sometimes parents have to realize that they aren't in control.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home