This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Tuesday, May 11

A song has been stuck in my head forever it seems like now. It's called 'Good Little Girls'. It talks about how a guy wants his girl to save herself for marriage and he doesn't want her to even be with him intimately before that. Besides the fact that the music makes me want to dance- I think the lyrics are amazing. I'm not saying that all the guys in the world just want a piece of ass but it is really nice to see that there are guys who want to wait and respect the girl enough to wait.

"She's a momma's baby/she's her daddy's pride and joy/ they've kept her under wraps/ she aint been hanging out with any of the acting boys/ hardly ever been kissed/ 20 years of innocence/ that's what I'm looking for/ I wanna be the man that's holding her hand when she can't hold it back anymore/.... Good little girls make mighty wild women/ been holding back since the very beginning/ when they fall in love they wanna take it to the limits/ Good little girls make mighty wild women/... She's never been to Vegas or danced in a Honky Tonk/ no trail or broken hearts/ although she looks the part/ that aint the kinda life she wants/ she's waiting for a gold ring before she tries her wings/ that's what I'm waiting for/ I wanna be the man that's holding her hand when she can't hold it back anymore/.... Good little girls make mighty wild women/ been holding back since the very beginning/ when they fall in love they wanna take it to the limits/ Good little girls make mighty wild women"

I realize how lucky I am to finally be with a man that wants to wait. Not only does it show me that he respects and loves me, it makes me want to respect myself.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home