This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Saturday, September 18

I don't know who is posting anonymously but I don't like to share everything on here. It's hard to say whether this friend is lost or not. We have a lot in common but it seems like the bond we share is weakening. I suppose that friendship runs in cycles...sometimes you are so close and other times things just come up and your lives to just fit together... the close times will come back. Also I never specified which gender I was relating to. If you need to talk to me send me an e-mail or leave your name so I can contact you.

2 Say What?!:

  • At 10:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well. Due to my insecurity I feel the complete need to talk to someone else and get lost in their problems.
    I was just wondering if this friend that you believe you are loosing, is a girl or a boy.
    thanks laura.

     
  • At 12:32 p.m., Blogger One of the many said…

    A Boy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home