This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Monday, December 13

I hate feeling pressured to do things. It just adds stress to my life and I hate it. Oh well.

Countdown to Winter Break: 4 days.

Countdown to end of semester (when I'm done): not soon enough.

I will probably write more randomness later...Enjoy.

Ohh...I must do another "Carrie Bradshaw" post soon....I think it will be time to vent in the near future.

3 Say What?!:

  • At 5:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally agree with you on the whole not soon enough thing. I have one final left and I really can't wait to be done. Good luck with yours.
    **D M**
    (You don't know me, just another student living on an hour of sleep right now after staying up all night studying for a 7:30am final--AAAhhhhhhh)

     
  • At 7:07 p.m., Blogger James said…

    Hour of sleep? Aren't we all, haha . . . *sigh* stress is fun.

     
  • At 8:05 p.m., Blogger One of the many said…

    Stress forces you to go on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home