This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Friday, December 10

I love how my life is full of growth experiences and surprises. I also love how I'm too lazy to write anything so I will just give you a few highlights:
  • I realized my crush and I just won't work together as more than friends so I'm completely over that. I think I needed to have one highschool crush before I graduated and he is an awesome guy and hopefully good friend so it was a good choice.
  • I had grad cruise last night and wore my fabulous shoes. Lime green crazy high heels. Oh ya! I love that I can dance like a maniac and not care at all.
  • I get to spend 3 days with my best friend, Elissa, (starting 2 nights ago). Party time!
  • My car got towed- big life lesson in many ways.
  • I only have a month an a half left of school before I'm done with highschool classes. I'm so excited.
  • I need food now....

1 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home