This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Monday, August 15

Today has been a blur. There's a lot on my mind and I find it hard to focus on one thing at a time. Nike and I finally hung out and my run helped a little but not as much as usual. Lately I've had this yearning to fight for women. I don't know how I want to do that or why I have this yearning but I do. Its been over a month in my relationship so far and I'm not sure if I'm ready to care for someone the way I'm starting to care for Dave. Right after we decided to be 'exclusive' I wasn't sure if I was ready to let someone into my life and I have. Everything is great but I feel myself holding back. I really need to figure this out I guess. But for now its time to hit the sack.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home