This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Tuesday, January 6

Talking to 'sister' of mine, Elissa, today I realized the importance of keeping ties with best friends no matter where your lives take you. We haven't seen each other for awhile and we haven't talked for some time either but each time we do see or talk to each other it's like we still live just blocks apart. Planning the future always invovles (for me at least) remembering the past. Elissa and I have been through a lot together and even the things we haven't experienced together we can relate to. I am definitely blessed to have her as a best friend and sister. I realize that in relationships with bestfriends your true colours shine through. I say that I have a lot of bestfriends but I don't know how true that really is. I mean a bestfriend is a person who knows everything about you and loves you because of all your quirkiness. I used to label all my really really good friends as best friends but I think I may stop that. A best friend is a very special person who deserves a special title. I am blessed to have a LOT of really really good friends but I am even more blessed to have a small handful of BESTfriends who know me inside and out. Thank you- you know who you are and you know that I love you very much.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home