This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Tuesday, March 23

"Oh give me the beat boys and free my soul/ I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away" .

This week I have been consumed by oldies. I love them. Oh and lets not forget soundtracks. It's funny how music can change the way you feel. When I listen to old rock I feel energized and pumped but when I listen to the Walk to Remember CD (yes I know I'm a nerd you don't need to comment) I feel so calm and relaxed. I realize that there are people in my life who do the same thing. Around some I can be totally crazy but other make me feel more relaxed and mellow.

Today was a crazy day. School is too much for me. It makes me tired. Maybe I'll quit..........but then again I most likely won't.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home