This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Tuesday, May 18

I believe in you and I am proud of you. I think that besides 'I love you' those are the most important words in our language. It seems so corny to say that to someone but think about the hope that it gives them. You are telling them that you know they can do it, you have confidence in them, you are behind them 100%. Encouraging words seem to be so seldom heard in this society. Sometimes I think that the standard that is set is so high that almost everyone falls short... sometimes people fail just because they think they could never succeed. This seems wrong to me. Remember, I believe in you and I am proud of you.

1 Say What?!:

  • At 9:56 p.m., Blogger James said…

    and i believe in you and i am proud in you because you have the ability to say these things and have a positive effect on people
    -james

     

Post a Comment

<< Home