This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Wednesday, May 19

I realize that fear is a very powerful thing. Throughout my life there have been hard times but I've never been as scared as I have in the past few days. What I am about to share is something I need prayer for, NOT pity for. I have a lump in my breast. It could be just a cyst or it could be something more serious. The past days have been hard for me because it feels harder than before. I got tests done but I don't get the results until next friday..the 28th. Cancer is something no one has control over. It is a very scary things. And believe me, fear can wreak havoc on you. Remember, no pity - just prayers and thoughts.

1 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home