This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Sunday, September 19

An e-mail survey I recently filled out and sent:

1. First Name: Laura
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, my great-grandma.
3. When did you last cry? When I sent an e-card the other day to someone I love so much.
4. Do you like your handwriting? It's okay, I'm perfecting it.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Sundried tomato and basil chicken breast.
6. Any bad habits? I bite my nails.
7. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? 50's teen love songs. (No I'm not ashamed of footloose)
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends w/you? Yes sir!
9. Are you a daredevil? To some degree
10. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Unfortunately yes.
11. Do looks matter? To some degree. I love the what's inside a person more than what's on the outside.
12. How do you release anger? I sleep or am very blunt and have to apologize later.
13. Where is your second home? Elissa's house.
14. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Physics- it's all greek to me!
15. Do you have a journal? Yes but I am bad at keeping it up to date.
16. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Oh yes!
17. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Yepperz- crowd surfed a little too.
18. What do you look for in a guy/girl? A guy who is sweet, makes me laugh, and is man enough to realize that I'm not always a girly girl who need a big man to save her.
19. What are your nickname(s)? Diesel, L , Laurinksa, Stinky.
20. Would you bungee jump? Yes if I had the money and opportunity to do so. I would love to!
21. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Most of my shoes don't have laces....but no not usually if they do.
22. Do you think that you are strong? Yes- mentally and physically.
23. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla (no chocolate for me).
24. Shoe Size? 7.5-8.5
25. What are your favorite colors? HOT PINK!
26. What is your least favorite thing? Being sick.
27. How many wisdom teeth do you have? I don't think I have any.
28. How many people have a crush on you right now? I'm not telling.
29. Who do you miss most right now? My Nana.
30. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Yes I do please! (Except Joey cause he sent this to me and I already read his info).
31. What color pants are you wearing? Blue sleeping bottoms.
32. What are you listening to right now? Long December
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? PINK of course
34. What is the weather like right now? Sunny!
35. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A tele-marketer.
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The way the interact with others.
37. Do you like the person who sent you this? Yes, they are a great friend.
38. How are you today? Good. Not as sick as last night.
39. Favorite Drink? Besides H2O, I love sparkling lemonade.
40. Favorite Sport? Football baby!
41. Hair Color? Dark Brown.
42. Wear contacts? Nope.
43. Siblings? 2 older step brothers.
44. Favorite Month? June
45. Favorite Food? Pizza
46. Last movie you saw? Ed TV
47. Favorite Day of the Year? June 17th
48. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No but I've never really been in a situation where I have asked someone out.
49. Summer or Winter? Spring.
50. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs
51. Relationships or one night stands? Neither at the moment.
52. Do you want your friends to write back? Yes, if they want to.
53. Who is most likely to respond? Um... James because he wants to make me feel better when I am sick (oooh I love the guilt).
54. Who is least likely to respond? Colin
55. Living arrangements? I live with my parents.
56. What books are you reading? The Beauty Myth by Naomi Wolf.
57. Your mouse pad? It matches my computer.
58. Favorite Board game? Twister!
59. What did you watch on TV last night? Sex and the City
60. Favorite smell? Cotton Candy
61. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Whether I should go for a run or go back to sleep.
62. What makes you smile? My puppy and spending time with loved ones.
63. Favorite scene in a movie? When the Rose (in Titanic) says that she'll never let Jack go and then she lets go of him and he drifts to the bottom the the ocean- so ironic and funny.
64. When is your birthday? See above- my favourite day.
65. What do you want to tell everyone you sent this to? Smile- it takes less muscles than a frown!

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home