This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Saturday, September 18

Today was an interesting day. It had fun times- going downtown with the american boys (and eating at hooters for my second time in the past few months- I really don't want it to become the norm!); some bad times- hydroplaining; and un expected times- getting a great e-mail offering me an interview for an internship during my semester off. I'm bursting with joy.

To my anon. commenter: Being rude in your comments will make me not want to post at all. If you seek more personal info about me just contact me personally.

2 Say What?!:

  • At 10:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am sorry. I wasnt trying to come across as rude at all. I am just so curios.. I boy. hmm Okay. That answers all my questions.

     
  • At 8:17 a.m., Blogger One of the many said…

    I'm glad it does. It shouldn't really I have a lot of guy friend who this person could be so if you were trying to figure out who it was you don't have a really good chance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home