This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Tuesday, December 14

I am at a point in my life where I am just trying to get through. I have not desire to be at school or to be at home or really to be doing anything in particular. The only thing that is getting me through right now is hope for the future. Things I look forward to:
  • Winter Break
  • The Wedding
  • SILVERSTAR!
  • Semester being over= NO MORE HIGHSCHOOL
  • Taking my rock climbing course
  • Graduation
  • Summer

2 Say What?!:

  • At 9:36 p.m., Blogger James said…

    Rock climbing kicks.

     
  • At 11:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey 'ROCK CLIMBING'
    that's what I am gonna(hmm, or wanna) be doing too.
    I also can't wait til this year is over.
    imagine grade 12 year with 6 provincial exams.

    Good! you have hopes for future. That's what i need ^.^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home