This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Sunday, January 30

Tomorrow is my last actually day in highschool. No more class, no more tests. I am so excited. I am also excited about the upcoming events of my February:
  • Last day of highschool tomorrow
  • Every Tuesday night, more fire fighting
  • Next weekend- IN NORTH VAN!
  • Feb. 13-18 a friend of mine, James, is visiting Vancouver (James now you are famous via my blog)
  • Feb 18-20 I'm going up to camp for a work party- YAY EXERCISE
  • Feb 26th possible hair modeling shoot
  • Probably going to streak my hair sometime

1 Say What?!:

  • At 10:58 p.m., Blogger James said…

    Famous? no . . .

    how did you get your comments header to say 'Say What?!'?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home