This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Wednesday, January 7

I realize that one little thing can alter the way you view reality. I also learned, in a not so fun way, that the walls that I have built so high up around myself are actually starting to come down. The walls are cracked and my true feelings show through and are unable to be hidden. Last night an answer to a question (which turned out to be not what he meant at all), one that I would normally not care about, made me cry and I'm glad. It showed me, and maybe him, how much I care. And though our mutual misconception of the question and the answer did hurt me, I realize that it was a small price to pay for my wisdom. I suppose that once I've beared my feelings and put the fact that I care out there, I can't really take either of those things back. I don't normally, well lets just say that in relationships or potential relationships I would never share emotion. I have begun to do that and I am proud of myself- whatever the cost. It's good to finally feel.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home