This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Wednesday, May 26

I love that I have moved out of north van but I also hate it. I love all the new people I have met and how I have changed and the opportunities I have encountered. However I miss the few real friends that I have, I miss my history there and believe me I miss the scenery. Life it seems is always bittersweet. Although I miss it I would never change anything because changing the past means that the future must change as well. If I've learned one thing from moving its that friendship takes effort. I only keep in contact with 3 girls from north van. I thought I had a lot of friends, I did but the effort wasn't there on either side. Life is, as it seems, bittersweet.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home