This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Tuesday, September 28

These past days have been interesting. Yesterday I was woken up with the worst wake up ever and then last night I had to make the most awkward call that I think I ever have had to do. It was ironic because yesterday could have been an amazingly happy day but yet I had to deal with something that I know was hard for him to talk about. I am not bitter though and it's not hard for me, I just need to keep moving on. Oh humbug- life is too complicated for me right now. I wish that things would be easy and that people would just say what they wanted instead of playing games. Please, if you have something to tell me just say it instead of making me wonder.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home