This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Tuesday, June 8

She Ponders...


A girl sits by the window and ponders life,
What does it mean to find my place here?
How come things are not okay for me to do
but they are okay for others to do?
Why does it feel like her happiness is sometimes
somewhat
not counted when it comes to making other happy.
Maybe that's just how she chooses it.
Why can't everyone get along and work together
nicely and with courtesy for each other?
Why must there be bitterness and bullying?
She ponders...
But what does she know?
Just just a girl
who tries to mend what is broken,
who loves doing things for other,
who doesn't understand the way some people's minds work.
She is just a girl who
loves.


(I wrote this awhile ago and it has had many many different drafts. I often ponder why people think that I am 'so nice'. It's just how I want to be treated. Remember the Golden Rule.)

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home