This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Wednesday, June 2

Sometimes I wonder how important high school really is? I mean I that you have to graduate in order to go on to post secondary and most jobs want you to have your diploma. But really? Is it all that neccessary? Shouldn't things be based on what you can do not on how you did in school? Maybe I have the wrong mindset but I think that highschool is important. I often put other things ahead of it. Oh well.

2 Say What?!:

  • At 4:36 p.m., Blogger James said…

    High school is important because people make it important. It's important to get good marks because they 'say' it is. Not all kids function like that however, some have great potential in other areas that aren't reflected or enhanced by what we learn in school. Some kids of course aren't doing anything and should put at least a little effort into school. I think that learning is important, I don't think high school is the place you'll do the most learning however. Ninety-nine percent of what you know you'll learn just from living and experiencing new things.

     
  • At 6:56 p.m., Blogger One of the many said…

    I think I was misunderstood. I love learning. I really do. I just think that there's so little that really goes on in a class room. It's a waste if you aren't interested in what you are learning. I'd rather learn through life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home