This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Wednesday, September 29

I must retract an earlier statement. I am strong enough! Sometimes I feel as though I miss the past. It's hard. It's also hard to realize what I miss about it - whether it was the good times, the growth, the companionship, the feeling of being loved, or... the person. Probably all of that to some degree. However, recently though I feel like I miss it I am also glad that it is not a part of my life anymore. I realize - through how we both have changed since then- that we were not meant to be. I have moved on but it's hard when you feel lonely.

Oh well- *cute boy alert- I will be checking ya out* (I'm such a dork, I love it). Here's to another few days sparkled with hanging out with my pals.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home