This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Monday, January 26

For the past little while I have been trying to get in contact with the new director of the summer camp that I work at. I did maintenance last year and want to do it again. Well today he e-mailed me and asked me about my plans and if I was willing to come back. He took all the weight off my shoulders about this summer and made me so happy. I am actually bursting with excitement and joy! I was worried about camp and about a new director and being hired and everything. It's so nice to feel appreciated enough that he would e-mail me directly. I'm so happy that I can't even blog without making a million mistakes so I should go and continue this later. Good things do happen to good people. Yay.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home