This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Saturday, January 17

Sometimes when I wake up my mind fools me and I think it's the weekend when really it's Tuesday. Oh how nice it was to wake up and feel like it was Saturday when it was!! This morning I tapped into the most amazing source of running energy. I learned that if I think about what is frustrating me while I am running that I don't grow tired, instead I actually feel the need to run longer and harder. It's been 3 days of warm enough weather for my knees, I can finally run regularly. Although my knees are stiff and a little sore after my run the rest of my body feels refreshed. I don't know why so many people are opposed to running, the rewards are plentiful. This past week has been a learning one for me. I learned my limit and I learned how to ask for help. I can't wait for Monday to roll around when I will actually be able to talk about my feelings and be completely understood. Oh, ode to Monday's at 3:30.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home