This is ME

The incomplete thoughts and ideas of Laura. This is what goes on inside my head day in and day out. You gotta love it. I do!

Wednesday, January 28

I realize that sometimes I am the most uncaring person. In those times I don't want to talk to anyone I don't want to see people I just want to be by myself. This is one of those times. Also, in these times I learn a lot about myself. Today was the first day on second semester, also the first day of my second to last semester of highschool. Exciting you would think, but not. It seemed to drag on and on which made me tired. My tiredness added with a some information I did not really need or want makes me very unsociable. However, the blessing of these times is the fact that I have time for reflection and prayer- something I am happy to do.

0 Say What?!:

Post a Comment

<< Home